Friday 10 February 2012

sunset.

sunset. by dimps :D
sunset., a photo by dimps :D on Flickr.

^this is probably my favourite picture on my flickr. my mom and i were looking at a house up north. we were on our way back home and there was a lake and the sun was setting behind it so we stopped to take a picture and i think its BEAUTIFUL!! :D at the beginning i didnt feel like going cuz my mom and i just had a huge fight but she convinced me to go and on the way we we 'bonded'. it was kind of cool seeing my mom as another person cuz at home our relationship is always mother-daughter. but it was different on this trip. i actually saw her as someone else...almost a friend. i would never tell her this cuz ...well, i dont know. but i wouldnt want her knowing that theres anything else than the relationship we have. it sounds weird but i guess its just what im used to.
anyway, the point was that i like this picture. its unedited and just awesome (and it has a somewhat awesome memory)

No comments:

Post a Comment